Five days in, and binge writing is still the order of the day.
I discovered quickly I cannot dictate. My mind just refuses… REBELS even… at speaking out in prose. I need my fingers. But I have decided to use Google Docs for a little, to see how well this will work. And I’ve downloaded Scrivener to transfer my work to… ultimately.
So here’s how it sits:
…and rising. I’m not done for the day till I get closer to my goal of 10k.
What I am finding odd is that since this is an adaptation, I’m going back pretty regularly to the source material to go over it as I write. This is slowing me down a lot more than expected, but it’s nice to see it flow none the less.