You talkin ta me?
Ha ha… made you say “wut”?
I’m such a weirdo.
Okay, here’s the deal. I am looking for Beta Readers. I have a few confirmed, but I would like a small, comfortable herd of interested parties who would be willing to read and fill out a questionnaire (plus whatever other criticism they may have) on my latest edit of Reimarsoga. Remember, this is going to be a critical read, not just a fun read. (well okay, it will be fun if I have my druthers.)
Details! (I will provide final instructions in the email)
- Start Date: No later than Oct 27th, 2016. (Date is currently pending the completion of latest edit, finalization of the map and questionnaire. It may come early.)
- End Date: No later than Nov. 21st, 2016. (I need time to make changes before I send it to the editor for a January release).
- Provided Materials:
– 1 Copy of “Reimarsoga: Subtitle Pending” in PDF (including map and glossary)
– 1 Questionnaire with specific questions by chapter and as a whole.
- Bonus Treat: Participants who complete the beta read will be eligible for a FREE COPY once the book is released currently planned for the 1st week of January! (I know, right?)
- Space is limited, so please don’t be disappointed if you do not get in… Book 2 is right around the corner!
That’s it as I see it. If you have experience with editing, I am very interested in your input. Enthusiastic fans of Fantasy, Steampunk, Christian Fiction, Historical Fiction are strongly encouraged to apply.
To take the plunge, please reply the Contact page (extra linkypoo) and send a request through the email you wish the files to be sent to. If you do not receive a confirmation email, you have not been selected, or I did not get it. If that’s the case, try again before Oct 27th… cause I gotta put a hard deadline somewhere… and we’ll get it cleared up.
Once November starts, I will be focusing on my next Akiniwazi novel…la? I’m doing NaNoWriMo, so its goal is 50k words and the faster I finish that means bonus stuff for y’all.
Thank you all for your interest!